- I am stalled on the EZ Tomten Jacket for Berkshire Nephew as I need the arm length measurements to finish the sleeves.
- I need to redesign the Fireman sweater
- and put it in Knit Visualizer and then print out and
- knit a new swatch (a circular one this time ) and get gauge and
- then re plot and
- then calculate from the “fav’ sweater measurements.
- so I am working on my aran – the ‘Welcome back Friend’ by Kathy Zimmermann.
here is a pretty picture of the backyard
and Cordelia guarding the kitchen
Don’t know what she is on the look out for, but its her second favorite spot . (maybe she thinks the squirrels will get in some how?)