– wanting to make a pattern in a specific yarn that you have stashed
– having moved ALL of your yarn into nice plastic bins and stacked beautifully in your work room in the basement
– going thru ALL the bins to find the elusive stashed yarn.
– not finding the yarn.
– checking the website where you bought it to make sure you are not crazy.
– confirming that yes it was delivered.
– looking thru any other hiding place – bags of wips, shelves in the den, the study.
STILL NOT FINDING THE YARN.
ELANN Peruvian Baby Cashmere